Now we move onto the last three classes. We’ll start with the Whipper.
Whipper is a tanky class. Built right, she can charge the RG base and the front lines and survive. By nature of her whip, she can take one more than one monster or enemy at the time. Whipper’s have very little difficulty soloing Bitterstone Core or any other dungeon.
• High HP and Defense
• Good damage
• Ranged hooking and stun skill (Hooks in the target then stuns them, lethal against ranged characters)
• Mid-ranged and Melee class
• AoE Silence and Melee AoE burning
• Defense buffs (Second-best defense skill in game)
• Crowd control
• Fastest grinder and farmer
• Best in PvP/Battlegrounds at early levels
• Not as good late-game, but can gain lots of kills from burning
• Not really a tank class
• Disadvantaged against ranged classes because it is a melee class
Be sure to invest in your passive HP and Defense. It’ll save your life on the battlefield.
• Highest HP and Defense (Tank Class)
• Ranged Stun
• Debuffs and Silence
• HP and Defense buffs, as well as a attack buff that takes away hp per second.
• One of the best end-game PvP classes
• Average damage
• Melee class, can be taken down easily from a distance if there is no medic to support you, or your def/hp isn’t high
• Useless at tanking and killing at lower levels/unfunded
• Can be killed if kited and unexperienced
A downright nasty character to meet in Melee battles. If you’re a SW, keep going…don’t mess with this meatshield.
The sneakiest of the classes out there. When played correctly, she is a unrivalled killing machine. However, she requires someone who is sneaky and cunning to properly use her and her skills.
• High evasion
• High attack and crit/crit attack in stealth
• Deadly to ranged classes
• AoE Silence and Stun
• Lots of evasion, accuracy, critical and move speed buffs that are OP
• Low hp/defense (to be confirmed)
• Stealth is useless against Sentinels with passive stealth detection
• Will be ganked once stealth is off in battlegrounds
The combination of gear and skills are the key to making a SW good. A good combination is:
(Combo for Sentinel Only and those who have 3.8k HP below)
Secret Charge> Twilight Explosion>Flare>Shadow Dance>Fatal Thrust>Death Blow>Slaughter>Crippler>Hack and Slash
(Combo for all Character that doesn’t have sight and those who have 4k hp above)
Flare>Shadow Dance>Fatal Thrust>Death Blow>Slaughter>Secret Charge> Twilight Explosion>Crippler>Hack and Slash
Gear should have EVA-ATK-DEF-CH-ATK. Void is not a big thing with Shadow Walker. Doesn’t help her much.
Passive skills points should be put into concealment and one into HP.
Special skills that are utterly necessary:
Ghost Walk (allows you to conceal yourself for 4 seconds after an attack)
Escape artist (increases your EVA and Void)
This completes our class guides. Next we’ll cover PvP